Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year Baby!!


And just like that it's a brand new year. LOOOOOOOOVE!!! That's right ya'll it's freakin 2012! The year of the dragon! Hmmmm, when i hear the word dragon i automatically get a sense of fear. When coming face to face with the big fiery reptile you almost don't know if it'll attack or be gentle. Im sure we all remember Puff the Magic dragon?! LOL. Soooooo unpredictable...just like this new year will be ;)....
Now let me start from last night...New Years Eve...
Unpredictable is exactly what my year has already started out like. All I'm gonna say is at the age of 30 (drum roll please..) i egged someones house.LOL, YES!! u read it correctly, don't go back and re-read..i promise. I..Kasia Milon threw eggs at a house on new years eve, hahahhahaha!!! sorry, please excuse my outburst of laughter, but when i think about it...i cant even believe it myself still! lol. BUT, before you wanna judge and tell me i got karma comin back to me..let me at least explain myself.
So NYE was spent with my best friend. Nothin really crazy was planned for the night. She had a few family members over, and all we wanted to do was drink some good champagne and eat good food and share great laughs. Basically that's exactly how the night had started at 9pm. I think NYE should always be spent with the people you love (before i go on, let it be known there's still one person i would have traded even my fav champagne for to be with that night....we wont talk about that this blog tho lol) and i love my bestie, my beautiful blonde bombshell!! Now, if i remember correctly she was about to pop open a 6th bottle of champagne (cuz that's always a great idea *insert sarcasm*) and the drama of the night had officially started. A quick lil review of the drama I'm talkin about.. my girl has nieces that she basically treated as lil sisters her whole life and that night true colors were shown. So, as we sat there texting, responding to fb posts, tweeting, drinking, and eating.. there was a comment thrown out by one of her nieces that was pretty much the string that broke the camels back!! I'll tell u this..in ten years i have never seen my best friend this upset, this hurt, this betrayed. Now if there's one thing i can't handle (and i can handle almost ANYTHING) it's seeing pain in someone i love. All it took was one tear down her face and when she decided to do something that was gonna make her feel better even if just for a minute u better believe i was gonna stand by her side. And this my friends leads to my statement above.... i egged someones house, wtf?!?!?! i mean how many 30 and 40 year old women do u know that have pulled a stunt like that?! lol.. was it wrong? yea, it probably was. Do i regret it? oh HELL NO! as a matter of fact i'd do it all over again for her in a heart beat. We didn't hurt anyone, we didn't ask anyone to be involved, and we felt great with every shot! hey, if i got karma comin my way for my actions then i deserve it. But i'll tell you this. That night my best friend was hurting and i would have done anything to help her for how much she's done for me thru our years of friendship. Ya know, when i think about it, that girl and i have done some CRAZY CRAZY shenanigans!!!! ...and i wouldn't change a thing til now ;)
So let 2012 unfold loves! Fire! Drama! Yikes! in the end stay beautiful and stay smiling... a new chapter in my book begins today xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment